Each year, around 12,000 members of the global creative communications industries come together to be inspired and educated at Cannes Lions. This is where you can find out everything about attending the Festival as a delegate, from the registration packages available and where you can stay, to the latest news about the world-class seven day learning programme.
This year's Festival took place from 16 - 22 June 2013. Registration for the 2014 Festival will open later this year. Please note that the delegate packages listed on this site are from the 2013 Festival and are for reference only.
THE CANNES LIONS APP
CONNECT. COLLECT. DISCOVER.
Download the official Cannes Lions 2013 Festival app for iOS (iPhone and iPad), Android and Windows phones with these features:
- Full Festival programme with calendar and sharing options
- Social feeds, news, photos and videos
- Offical Cannes Lions storyteller feeds
- A massively multiplayer online game to 'Win Cannes'
- The Virtual GoodyBag to save the best bits of the Festival
- Awards Tracker to keep up with who's won what
- Cannes Connect: Find delegates and get in touch with them
- Insider tips on locating ‘the best place in Cannes to…'
- The last 60 years of the Film Lions Grand Prix winners
Will you be crowned the winner of Cannes Lions and return in 2014 as a VIP delegate?
PHD and Cannes Lions are inviting delegates to join a MMO - a massively multiplayer game - for the chance to ‘Win Cannes’.
Simply download the official Cannes Lions app and start collecting Pings* at the Festival, via the app.
The more Pings you collect the higher you rank, but only the top ten make the leaderboard. Each day at 17:00 the highest ranking individual will receive a prize, courtesy of Microsoft. The player who achieves the most Pings during the course of the Festival will be announced on Saturday 22 June and will receive a VIP delegate pass for Cannes Lions Festival 2014.
So who will take the top spot? Which country will reign? Take part to see who will Win Cannes.
*Pings are a points scoring system devised and used by PHD in its own global operating system, Source. Game mechanics at the heart of the system mean that all 2,500 employees from around the world are part of what’s known as an MMO – a massively multiplayer online game.