Categories, Fees, Payments & Refunds
Cannes Lions celebrates creative communications in all its forms. The Festival has 16 different entry sections which represent the broad scope of communications.
To find out more about our refund policy, please click here.
Promo & Activation Lions
Titanium and Integrated Lions
Creative Effectiveness Lions
(By invitation only)
Film Craft Lions
Branded Content & Entertainment Lions
To qualify for the standard rate, entries must be complete and ready to process by 28 March 2013. This means:
- No place holder JPGs/videos
- Entries pending in the system before 28 March but completed after the deadline will not be charged the standard rate
- Entry forms should be completed in full, any entries that are considered incomplete will not be charged the standard rate
- An upload later function will be available for case films but presentation boards should be complete at the time of entering
For more information about the pricing, please contact Head of Entries Alice Staite.
- Payment MUST be arranged with your bank immediately on receipt of your confirmation email and pro-forma invoice. Please note that failure to provide proof of payment may result in your entry being withdrawn.
- All EU member countries MUST supply their VAT registration number.
- Preferred method of payment is by Bank Transfer. This incurs a €10 charge, bank details as follows:
Beneficiary: Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity, Greater London House, Hampstead Road, London. NW1 7EJ United Kingdom
Account name: Lions Festivals Ltd - Cannes Lions
Account number: 550/00/42037751
Sort code: 60-00-01
IBAN: GB80 NWBK 6072 1442 0377 51
BIC/SWIFT: NWBK GB 2L
Bank name: National Westminster Bank plc
Bank address: City of London Office
PO Box 12258
1 Princes Street, London , EC2R 8PA
- If you choose to pay by CREDIT CARD there will be a handling charge
- AMEX 2.5% of the transaction
- Others: 1.5% of the transaction
- Cheques are NOT accepted.
- If you pay by bank transfer, please email a copy of your bank transfer confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to +44 20 3070 0004.
- It is imperative that you cover ALL Bank charges; otherwise your entries may be refused. Please ensure that payment is made in EUROS and arrives at our bank in EUROS.
- Participants who pay by bank transfer will receive a proforma invoice (invoice to pay) as part of an email confirmation containing a full set of completed entry forms.
- Please note all invoicing will be done post event
- Please note all invoices will be sent to the email address specified in the Invoice Information page of your entry.
- There will be no refunds for withdrawals by entrants after the official entries deadline, regardless of any extension.
- Entrant requests for withdrawals of entries after the deadline will not be eligible for a refund or credit towards future Cannes Lions festivals, but are entitled to submit a replacement entry (up to the closing date of submissions).
- In addition to the above, if the festival notifies you at any point that your entry is not eligible and has been withdrawn from judging, you will be entitled to the following (if the entry has been paid for):
Entitled to submit a replacement entry (up to the closing date of submissions)
Be issued a refund
Use the credit towards future Cannes Lions festivals
- If an entry is submitted in replacement of a cancelled entry that has already been paid for, the funds will be transferred whenever possible.
- All invoicing will be conducted post festival, at which time credit notes will be issued for any entries eligible for refunds/credit for future festivals.
- Refunds can only be requested after a credit note has been issued. This credit note entitles you to a refund, or use of the funds towards future Cannes Lions festivals.
- To request a refund you must send the following to the Cannes Lions finance team at email@example.com:
1. A copy of this credit note
2. Proof of the original payment (for the sale(s) referenced on the credit note) e.g. Bank Transfer confirmation or Credit Card confirmation
3. Your bank details issued on company headed paper (if eligible to be refunded via this means) and should detail the following:
Sort Code (if applicable)
BIC/SWIFT (if applicable)
- We cannot proceed with the refund without all the above items.
- If using this credit for future Cannes Lions festivals, please provide a copy of this credit note, along with your future festival submission details (i.e. FL/100) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The credit will be offset against any future balance outstanding for payment.
- Refunds or credit for a future festival are only allowed to the company as specified on the credit note. It cannot be transferred to another company.