What is PR?
The definition of PR for the purpose of Cannes Lions is the creative use of reputation management by the building and preservation of trust and understanding between individuals, businesses or organisations and their publics/audiences.
PR Grand Prix 2013
1 March 2013 - 30 April 2014
€500 per entry
- No physical presentation board (JPG still compulsory)
- Case film, two-minute limit
There are new categories that reflect changes in the PR industry. Please review new categories and submit queries early.
Please note the price listed above includes a €75 late entry fee following the original 28 March 2014 entry deadline.
Before you submit your entry please make sure you have done the following:
- Checked if your work is eligible to be entered into the category
- Supplied all the correct entry requirements
- Credited all the correct people
|Entry deadline||EXTENDED TO 25 APRIL 2014|
|Refund deadline||Friday 28 March 2014|
|Shortlist release||Sunday 15 June 2014|
|Awards Ceremony||Monday 16 June 2014|