Put your brand at the heart of the world's biggest celebration of creative communications
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications in all its forms. The week-long Festival takes place each year in the city of Cannes in the south of France in June.
As the most prestigious international creative communications awards more than 35,000 entries from across the globe are showcased and judged at the Festival each year. Those pieces deemed worthy receive a highly coveted Lion trophy – a true benchmark of creative excellence recognised across the communications industries.
The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals. Over 12,000 delegates from 94 countries attend a packed and inspirational seven-day learning programme featuring industry leaders from the communications world - such as Dan Wieden, Sir John Hegarty, Bob Greenberg, Maurice Lévy, David Droga, Mark Tutssel, Sir Martin Sorrell and Tham Khai Meng – alongside thought leaders from such fields as global politics, technology, entertainment, philosophy and humanitarian work. In the past, speakers have included Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Clinton, Yoko Ono, Kofi Annan, Steve Ballmer, Alain de Botton, Malcolm Gladwell and Bob Geldof.
As a result, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communication.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Great brand awareness and exposure
- Engage with a senior audience and key decision-makers
- Reach the advertising community and clients directly
- Meet both new and existing clients from around the globe
- Be associated with the most important advertising festival
CANNES 2013 IN NUMBERS:
- 7 Days
- Over 12,000 Delegates from 94 Countries
- 35,765 Entries judged by 312 Jury Members
- 125 hours of inspirational learning sessions (that’s 5 whole days!)
- 574 Journalists
- Almost 25% of delegates were marketers
- 334 Young Creative Competitors
- 172 Academy Students
- 3,810 new Facebook fans (total of 70k reached by the end of the Festival)
- 1,700 tweets per hour at the height of the Festival
- 8,448 downloads of Cannes Connect app
- 92,000 mentions on Twitter
- 15,505 photos tagged #canneslions
- 2,076 delegates goodybagged 119,210 items on Cannes Connect
- 3,638,194 page views on canneslions.com