Put your brand at the heart of the world's biggest celebration of creative communications
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is the world's biggest celebration of creativity in communications in all its forms. The week-long Festival takes place each year in the city of Cannes in the south of France in June.
As the most prestigious international creative communications awards more than 34,000 entries from across the globe are showcased and judged at the Festival each year. Those pieces deemed worthy receive a highly coveted Lion trophy – a true benchmark of creative excellence recognised across the communications industries.
The Festival is also the only truly global meeting place for advertisers, advertising and communication professionals. Over 10,000 delegates from 90 countries attend a packed and inspirational seven-day learning programme featuring industry leaders from the communications world - such as Dan Wieden, Sir John Hegarty, Bob Greenberg, Maurice Lévy, David Droga, Mark Tutssel, Sir Martin Sorrell and Tham Khai Meng – alongside thought leaders from such fields as global politics, technology, entertainment, philosophy and humanitarian work. In the past, speakers have included Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Clinton, Yoko Ono, Kofi Annan, Steve Ballmer, Alain de Botton, Malcolm Gladwell and Bob Geldof.
As a result, Cannes Lions is the must-attend event for anyone involved in brand communication.
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP
- Great brand awareness and exposure
- Engage with a senior audience and key decision-makers
- Reach the advertising community and clients directly
- Meet both new and existing clients from around the globe
- Be associated with the most important advertising festival
CANNES 2012 IN NUMBERS:
- 7 Days
- 10,820 Delegates from 94 Countries
- 34,301 Entries judged by 284 Jury Members
- 120 hours of inspirational learning sessions (that’s 5 whole days!)
- 558 Journalists
- 2,496 Marketers
- 304 Young Creative Competitors
- 125 Academy Students
- 1,693,988 Visitors to canneslions.com
- 12,376,150 page views on canneslions.com
- 1,000 tweets per hour mentioning Cannes Lions during Festival Week
- Total Online Reach on Social Media: 426,353
- Official App downloaded 10,280 times
- 21,518 messages sent on Cannes Connect
- 61,000,000 impressions on Twitter during Festival week