A complete immersion into creativity: the Swedish way
What do Spotify, Volvo, Skype, IKEA, H&M, Absolut Vodka, Swedish House Mafia and DICE have in common? If you guessed Sweden, you’re right. The question is, what is the secret behind their success?
Made @Sweden is a new academy that offers a complete immersion into creativity – the Swedish way. Presented by Cannes Lions and the Swedish Institute, this three-day programme provides unprecedented access to the people behind some of the world’s strongest brands and most progressive start-ups.
For agencies, client marketers and investors alike, Made @Sweden offers a unique insider’s perspective from Sweden’s top creatives, innovators, entrepreneurs and behaviourists. Specially designed for change agents and decision-makers on the agency and brand side looking for new ways to further their potential, the programme provides both inspiration and practical tools.
Made @Sweden features a combination of lectures and workshops provided and led by some of the country’s most renowned communication and business schools, top creative agencies and globally successful brands – including The Swedish Association of Communication Agencies (Komm!), The Stockholm School of Economics, Berghs School of Communication and Hyper Island.
The programme is a joint project between selected schools, communication agencies and companies, as well as public agencies.
The programme includes, but is not limited to:
- The power of collaboration and networks
- Global values and their impact on creativity and innovation
- Further the potential by working closely with your client/agency in the creative process
- Technology, talent and tolerance – success factors for the future
- Action tools, co-created work and a personal plan for the future
HOW TO TAKE PART
- The academy will run from 20 to 22 June
- The academy is designed for change agents and decision-makers on both the agency and client side
- The academy is available to any delegate (regardless of nationality) registered for the full week at the Festival. Participants will be provided with preparatory material and a number of questions to reflect on during the days prior to the academy
- There is no age limit
- Maximum of 35 delegates
- The classroom will be located within the Palais des Festival