Uncover Creativity - the Swedish Way
What do Spotify, Volvo, Skype, IKEA, H&M, Absolut Vodka, Swedish House Mafia and DICE have in common? If you guessed Sweden, you’re right. The question is: what is the secret behind their success?
Made @Sweden is a new academy that’s a complete immersion into creativity – the Swedish way. Presented by Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and the Swedish Institute, this three day programme provides unprecedented access to the people behind some of the world’s strongest brands and most progressive start-ups.
For agencies, client marketers and investors alike, Made @Sweden offers a unique insider’s perspective from Sweden’s top creatives, techies, innovators, entrepreneurs and behaviourists. Specially designed for change agents and decision-makers on the agency and brand side looking for new ways to further their potential, the programme provides both inspiration and practical tools.
Made @Sweden features a combination of lectures and workshops provided and led by some of the country’s most renowned communication and business schools, top creative agencies and globally successful brands – including The Swedish Association of Communication Agencies (Komm!), The Stockholm School of Economics, Berghs School of Communication and Hyper Island.
- The power of collaboration and networks
- Global values and their impact on creativity and innovation
- Further the potential by working closely with your client/agency in the creative process
- Technology, talent and tolerance – success factors for the future
- Action tools, co-created work and a personal plan for the future
- Day 1: Gustav Martner - Executive Creative Director & EVP, CP+B and Managing Director, CP+B Sweden
- Day 2: Sara Rosengren - Associate Professor of Marketing at the Stockholm School of Economics
- Day 3 Calle Sjönell - Ogilvy & Mather NY, Chief Creative Officer
- Matias Palm Jensen – McCann London, Chief Innovation Officer
- Rickard Villard - Lowe Brindfors Stockholm, Executive Creative Director
- Martin Cedergren - M&C Saatchi Stockholm, ECP and Partner
- Fredrik Josefsson and Petra Albrektsson - Åkestam Holst, Art Directors
- Martin Hörnquist - Brio AB, CEO
- Lina Thomsgård - Rättviseförmedlingen / Equalisters, Founder
- Nils Larsson - IKEA Global Retail Services AB, Global External Communication Manager
- Pär Lager - Chairman of Berghs School of Communication
- Åsa Caap - The Absolut Company, Innovation Director of Special Projects
- Camilla Wirsén – Peepoople, Designer & Project Director
- Tom Beckman - Prime PR, Creative Director
- Christina Knight - Ingo, Creative Director
- David Orlic, Philip Ahlqwist & Patrick Kampmann - Volontaire, Creative Directors
- Ted Persson - Greatworks, Partner / Chief Creative Officer
- Lisa Granberg - DDB Stockholm, Art Director
- Anders Erlandsson - R/GA Stockholm, Art Director
- The academy will run from Thursday 20th to Saturday 22nd of June, during which time participants will follow the academy's agenda as a group
- The academy is designed for international change agents and decision-makers on both the agency and client side
- The academy is available to delegates registered for the full week. Participants will be provided with preparatory material and a number of questions to reflect on during the days prior to the academy
- There is no age limit
- Maximum of 35 delegates
- The classroom will be located within the Palais des Festival
If you'd like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent CV or updated LinkedIn profile.