"We've been to many workshops for
start-ups but R/GA and Lions Innovation took it to a whole new level. Four days
of great mentoring, awesome people and lots of fun!"
Academy was an amazing networking and learning opportunity that had a huge
contribution to our growth. We learned from the best, both in the advertising
and start-up world.”
Ferraz, CEO & Co-Founder, In Loco Media
Academy Tutor: Patrick Collister
Patrick Collister is Creative Director of The Zoo EMEA, Google’s creative thinktank.
He manages a creative team dedicated to helping marketers and agencies to make more of the digital ecosystem.
Formerly, he was the Executive Creative Director of Ogilvy & Mather, London, for seven years and Vice Chairman for two.
In his spare time he edits Directory, a magazine and online resource dedicated to showcasing innovations in communications.
He has won Gold Lions at Cannes Lions as both copywriter and creative director, the most recent being in 2013.
An eclectic, global mix of some of the biggest names in creative communications will be drawn from the Festival programme and confirmed soon. Recent speakers and mentors have included:
• Sean Rad – CEO and Founder, Tinder
• Michael Roth, Chairman and CEO, Interpublic Group
• Jim Stengel, Founder, The Jim Stengel Company
• Scott Galloway, Clinical Professor of Marketing, NYU Stern School of Business; Founder,L2 Inc.
• David Shing – AOL Digital Prophet
• Mailine Swildens, Head of the ZOO EMEA, Google