See It Be It is the Cannes Lions initiative working towards equal gender representation in creative directors across the industry. Applications for See It Be It 2020 are now closed.
At Cannes Lions 2020, See It Be It offers:
- A curated executive learning programme
- Exclusive mentoring sessions with industry leaders, both male and female
- Close-knit international network of aspiring female creative directors
- Access and exposure to the most influential leaders in the industry
- Profile building opportunities and support as a See It Be It Advocate
- A VIP experience including complimentary Festival Pass, accommodation and travel
Plus opportunities after the event
- A global event series to cultivate local community and support network
- Opportunity to learn from and share with the wider See It Be It community
See It Be It is open for women from all over the world. Typically we ask for 5-10 years’ industry experience, and select women who are on their way to becoming creative leaders in their companies. Historically the scheme has been open to women at creative agencies although in recent years we have accepted women in creative positions in other related businesses.
The See It Be It Chair: Madonna Badger
Madonna Badger is the Founder and CCO at Badger & Winters, a 2016 Advertising Age Small Agency Award winner, specialising in creating emotional connections with women.
The See It Be It Ambassador: Swati Bhattacharya, Chief Creative Officer, FCBUlka