Hundreds of journalists join us every year at Cannes Lions. Secure your spot in 2019.
Accredited journalists enjoy:
- Access to Cannes Lions programme and events
- Use of our press centre
- Daily press events
Plus access to the press portal:
Home to key information, including embargoed shortlist and winners’ details, images and footage.
You must be on assignment from a media outlet. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered for credentials.
Spec photography, freelance journalists or contributing authors without assignment will not be considered
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
Your assigning editor MUST provide:
- Direct contact details
- A letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee on company letterhead to include:
- The name of all journalists assigned to cover the Festival
- A description of outlet with primary market, target audience and area of focus related to the Festival
- A detailed intended coverage plan and when it will appear – including pre, during and post-event coverage
You should also provide:
- Recent by-lined coverage of industry related articles (articles without a by-line will not be considered)
- Include links to online presence: LinkedIn, Twitter, Personal website
- Read and accept our Code of Conduct
- Cannes Lions 2019 Press Accreditation closes on 31 May. We cannot provide onsite registration.