The Cannes harbour is one of the premium locations in the city during the festival. So what better place to call your base and host new contacts during the Festival than on board a yacht? Especially when its moored in a prime location, minutes away from the Palais.
Download the Yacht Pass Brochure
And our team can:
- Guide you through the array of vessels available for hire.
- Help organise any on-board activations.
- Connect you with trusted brokerage partners so you get the best product available in Cannes.
- Organise branding, catering, decoration, av equipment and anything else you need for a seamless Cannes Lions experience
- Be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with choosing a yacht or organising any on-board events
The Yacht Pass
€25,750 (includes five Complete Festival passes)
The Yacht Pass is designed for companies who want to maximise their Cannes experience. It is the way to ensure your company gets a great yacht in a prime location. Early booking is recommended as there is a limited number of passes available between 17-21 June due to harbour capacity. Access to the Quai D'Honneur (harbour sidewalk behind the Palais) will be open to the public during the Festival.
Request the Yacht Pass
- The Port of Cannes opens for berth application on 17 December 2018
- The first deadline for berth applications is 25 February 2019