Hundreds of journalists from across the world join us every year at Cannes Lions.
Accredited journalists enjoy
- Access to the Cannes Lions Festival programme and events
- Use of the Press Centre
- Daily press conferences
- Access to embargoed winners’ information on the Press Portal
You must be on assignment from a media outlet. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered.
Your assigning editor MUST provide:
- Direct contact details
- A letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee on company letterhead to include
- The name of all journalists assigned to cover the Festival
- A description of outlet with primary market, target audience and area of focus related to the Festival
- A coverage plan outlining when coverage will appear- including pre, during and post Festival
- Recent 2020/2021 by-lined coverage of industry related articles (articles without a by-line will not be considered). Translations would be appreciated
- Links to online presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, personal website, etc)
- During your registration you will also need to read and accept our Code of Conduct agreement
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
The press team will not consider applications which do not provide the requested information or do not meet the strict criteria.
Applications for press accreditation to Cannes Lions 2022 are now closed.