We've created a sample itinerary to help you design your perfect week at Cannes Lions.
Download the sample itinerary
Here's everything you can't miss:
- Head to the Lumiere Theatre and the Debussy Theatre for mainstage content in Palais I, or Audi A for more intimate, interactive sessions.
- Head to The Terrace Stage on Monday for a dedicated LGBTQ+ afternoon and on Wednesday for an afternoon of sports content. Plus, join us for our daily Happy Hour from 17:00 to 18:30 (Happy Hour moves to the CLX space on Wednesday).
- Book a 30-minute Guided Tour of the Festival, available in seven different languages and running daily from Monday to Wednesday.
- Visit the Cannes Lions Beach, with daily talks including Wake up with the Economist (10:30), Chief Creatives on the Beach (13:00) and Badass Woman (15:00).
- Visit The Work And Awards Hub in the basement of Palais I and take a guided Tour of the Work, enjoy one of the Creativity Matters presentations, find out what goes on Inside the Jury Room or hear How to Win a Lion.
- Visit Palais II from Monday – Tuesday for Lions Health. Head to the Brands Marketers’ Creative Summit on Thursday for high-level content with industry leaders and CMOs, and check out our all-new immersive experience, CLX, on Thursday and Friday.
- See Shortlist presentations, with the Cannes Lions juries putting questions to shortlisted Glass, Titanium and Innovation entrants.
- Celebrate at the Awards Shows in the Lumiere Theatre, from 19:00 – 21:00 each evening.
- Visit our partner activations along the Croisette in Cabana Town, Beach Town or inside the Palais
- Join the Morning Mindfulness Sessions with Novartis or CrossFit sessions with OracleFit. Check out the official Fringe for more wellness events.