Accredited journalists enjoy
- Access to Cannes Lions Festival programme and events
- Use of the Press Centre
- Daily press conferences
- Access to embargoed information on the Press Portal
You must be on assignment from a media outlet. Only actively covering, legitimate media will be considered.
Your assigning editor MUST provide:
- Direct contact details
- A letter of assignment on behalf of each individual attendee on company letterhead to include
- The name of all journalists assigned to cover the Festival
- A description of outlet with primary market, target audience and area of focus related to the Festival
- A detailed coverage plan outlining when coverage will appear- including pre, during and post-event the Festival
- Recent 2019 by-lined coverage of industry related articles (articles without a by-line will not be considered). Translations would be appreciated
- Links to online presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, personal website, etc)
- Code of Conduct agreement
Other professionals (including publishers, advertising, marketing, sales or PR personnel, researchers, analysts, agency or client staff etc.) must register as a delegate.
The press team will not consider applications which do not provide the requested information or do not meet the strict criteria.
Press accreditation for the Cannes Lions 2020 Festival is now open. Please click here to apply.
Please note that the deadline to apply is 9 October 2020.